May 8 (Saturday)
WAVE 1 (8:00-11:30): U14, U16, U17/18
WAVE 2 (12:30-4:00): U12, U13, U15
Covid-19 Protocols for 2021:
- We will run an AM wave (8am-12pm) and PM wave (1pm-4pm) to spread out our courts and ensure social distancing between courts.
- All tournaments age groups will be in a quad style format on 2 courts with a 3-match guarantee; winners will be determined by final standing with no playoffs.
- Teams will play every team in their pool and the winner will be announced.
- Teams will warm-up before their 1st match only and then play all matches; no warmups in between matches.
- Referees & workers will be provided, teams will play all matches consecutively & then leave in order to eliminate teams in the facility and not playing (i.e. work duties and rest periods).
- To facilitate Covid-19 contact tracing, ensuring compliance with local guidelines, and health screening…all players, coaches, and spectators will scan the QR code located at the front door in order to gain access into facility.
- Mask policy will be posted and announced prior to the event to maintain compliance with all guidelines (CDC, State of MI, AAU, etc.).
Team Detroit VBC is located at the Jewish Community Center (JCC) in West Bloomfield. We are in the IHC Sports Complex on the west side of the building. Access is easiest off Maple Road (see map below).
6600 W Maple Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48322